CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, July 02, 2005

i think my sis knew that she will blow up if she meets me alone. so she got my cousin to come along. okay so she handled it quite well. i didnt cry. almost did but yah didnt.

went to railwaymall for coffee at liquidscafe.. then went to letsgetbooze further down. the waitress must have thought i was underaged or something. because when she was taking our orders, she said to me.. "the non-alcoholic drinks are at the back. we have juices and soft drinks." my sis and cousin laughed when i said.. "do you have magaritas?" haha. so anyway dont ever have the strawberry magarita the next time you go to letsgetbooze cos it sucks. tasted sth like strawberry iceblended. you cant even taste the alcohol lah. spoiler. so we saw this drunk gorgeous caucasian guy.. who tried to pick my sister up. he came over to borrow a light and started talking to us. ooo and he drives a very nice bmw 7 series. the funniest was after he got very cold answers from my sis.. he was standing nearby talking to some indian guy. and then i told my cousin.. "he looks like nick carter from the backstreet boys.. but he has a beer belly"... and my cousin went.. "yah and a hard on too." hahahahah so i looked over and... HAHAHA. damn funny.

hmmmm. i dont like the fact that i am 19. so many responsibilities. fuck.

jie, im sorry. jen jie, thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home